Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman will present overviews of the latest updates to California’s prevailing wage law in two separate sessions, at the basic and intermediate levels.
9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- How to read and interpret prevailing wage determinations, including scopes of work, travel, subsistence provisions and shift differential provisions
- Prevailing wage enforcement
- A review of what types of work, projects, and workers are covered by the prevailing wage law
- Compliance with apprenticeship requirements
- Recordkeeping requirements
1 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Includes an in-depth look at:
- Off-site work
- Proper credit for fringe benefit contributions
- Scope of work issues
- Travel and subsistence requirements
- Skilled & trained workforce requirements
NCBE Constructrion Training Center
1030 Apollo Way
Santa Rosa, California
To register for the seminars, visit the NCBE website.