Whether serving in the role of litigator or advisor, Alexis is an adept problem solver who enjoys working with employers to ensure their operations remain successful.
Prior to joining Cook Brown, Alexis practiced labor and employment law at one of the largest firms in the country, where she litigated harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims as well as wage and hour class and PAGA actions on behalf of Fortune 500 employers. Clients appreciate Alexis’s broad-based experience with employers in multiple industries – including retail, health care, hospitality, airline, insurance, construction, oil & gas, manufacturing and prison facility contractors – and her familiarity with issues common to large employers operating in multiple states.
Alexis graduated from Georgetown University Law Center in 2014 and is licensed to practice law in California and Missouri. Before law school, Alexis received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from the University of California, San Diego.
- CDPH Changes to COVID Isolation Recommendations
- EEOC Publishes New Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Regulations
- DIR Releases FAQs Regarding New Pay Transparency Law
- Testing for Off-the-Clock Marijuana Use Up in Smoke?
- New California Law Requires Employers to Provide Pay Information in Job Postings and to Current Employees Upon Request
- Monitoring Employee Communications
- California Mandates “Right to Recall” for Hospitality Employees