Join us at the Spring Legal Update when our Cook Brown team will look at employment law best practices in today’s litigious workplace. We’ll recap some of the recent California Supreme Court and high profile decisions that are impacting employers in the Golden State and beyond. Recent rulings against employers are leading to continued lawsuits brought by current and former employees.
In this interactive presentation, we’ll discuss and draw lessons for best practices based on what to do and what not to do:
- What can we learn about managing compensable time from Starbucks, Tillys and Papa John’s?
- How did Chipotle avoid liability in a pregnancy disability lawsuit?
- What did Costco learn about protecting its employees from third party harassment?
- When should employers consider using arbitration agreements following the Epic Systems decision?
- And how do the lessons from all of these decisions better protect your business from PAGA litigation in 2019?
Sacramento Regional Builders Exchange
5370 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819