- State Bar of California
Chris brings an “other side of the fence” perspective to clients, having worked as a Civil Rights Fellow at the California Department of Fair Employment & Housing (DFEH).
Prior to joining Cook Brown, his fellowship at the DFEH focused on a wide variety of employment and housing matters, including workplace investigations, mediations, and litigation.
During law school, he also externed at the Office of the Attorney General – Employment and Administrative Mandate Section, where he gained firsthand experience representing state employers.
- Harassment, discrimination, discrimination litigation
- California Immigrant Worker Protection Act Notice Form Now Available
- California Immigrant Worker Protection Act: New Obligations for Employers
- Cook Brown Breakfast Forum: California Hiring Laws and Regulations, 2018
- Cook Brown Breakfast Forum: Workplace Investigations – He Said, She Said, They Said, Everyone Said, Nobody’s Saying, 2018