- State Bar of California
Chris brings an “other side of the fence” perspective to clients, having worked as a Civil Rights Fellow at the California Department of Fair Employment & Housing (DFEH).
Prior to joining Cook Brown, his fellowship at the DFEH focused on a wide variety of employment and housing matters, including workplace investigations, mediations, and litigation.
During law school, he also externed at the Office of the Attorney General – Employment and Administrative Mandate Section, where he gained firsthand experience representing state employers.
- Harassment, discrimination, discrimination litigation
- California Immigrant Worker Protection Act: New Obligations for Employers
- Construction & Ag Employers – Are Your Porta Potties in Compliance with California Law?
- Kickstart my Lawsuit: Fraud and Justice in Rewards-Based Crowdfunding
- The Puppy Prohibition Period: The Constitutionality of Chicago’s War on Animal Mills
Workplace Investigations: He Said, She Said, They Said, Everyone Said, Nobody’s Saying