- State Bar of California
Chris represents clients in all areas of employment law before state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies such as the Department of Industrial Relations and the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing.
His experience in a wide range of matters includes discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, as well as wage and hour matters. Chris has also helped numerous companies update their policies and employee handbooks for compliance with California and federal laws.
Prior to joining Cook Brown, Chris completed a fellowship at the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing where he focused on employment and housing matters including workplace investigations, mediations, and litigation.
- Harassment, discrimination, discrimination litigation
- Late Expense Reimbursement for Employees Working Remotely
- Expense Reimbursement for Employees Working Remotely
- Time to Re-Evaluate Employer Non-Solicitation Agreements in California
- California Immigrant Worker Protection Act Notice Form Now Available
- California Immigrant Worker Protection Act: New Obligations for Employers
- Cook Brown Breakfast Forum: California Hiring Laws and Regulations, 2018
- Cook Brown Breakfast Forum: Workplace Investigations – He Said, She Said, They Said, Everyone Said, Nobody’s Saying, 2018