Direct Phone: 916-329-3617
Business Phone: (916) 442-3100, ext. 235
Anahit has been with Cook Brown since May of 2019, beginning as a law clerk. She received her B.A. in English from the University of California Davis in 2016. She continued her education at UC Davis School of Law and graduated in 2020.
She spent her first summer in law school interning at the Department of Fair Employment and Housing where she was introduced to working on employment discrimination matters. She also participated in the UC Davis Immigration Law Clinic, helping immigrant families apply for asylum, permanent residency, and citizenship.
Since joining Cook Brown, Anahit has been gaining experience in all areas of labor and employment law, including wage and hour, employment discrimination, and prevailing wage matters.
- Ninth Circuit Dramatically Restricts the Scope of PAGA Actions in Federal Court
- Cal/OSHA Adopts Emergency COVID-19 Regulations
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- ADA Web Accessibility is the Next Frontier of Accommodation Litigation
- Work Authorization Forms and Notices