Considering arbitration to resolve disputes at work? Worried about the cost and the downside of mandatory arbitration? In light of the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision in Viking River Cruises, Inc. v. Moriana to expand the permissible scope of workplace arbitration, many employers share these questions.
For answers, join Cook Brown Partner Barb Cotter for a beginner’s workshop webinar on arbitration at work. We will cover:
- Pros and cons of mandatory arbitration
- Typical costs of arbitration
- The U.S. Supreme Court’s recent opinion that certain arbitration agreements cover PAGA claims
- The essential terms of arbitration agreements
- Presentation of arbitration agreements to employees
- The future of workplace arbitration in California
Register for Webinar
Registration is closed for the webinar.