Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for a review of new changes to California and federal prevailing wage laws. The class will focus on:
- Recent changes to state public works contractor registration requirements, including new penalties for non-compliance and the new small-project exemption.
- Apprenticeship compliance.
- Electronic certified payroll.
- Prevailing wage enforcement, including expanded liability for liquidated damages.
- Skilled and trained workforce.
- Paid sick leave requirements on Davis Bacon jobs.
- Federal contractor paid sick leave requirements (new).
For more information and to register, visit PHCC’s website.