Join us for an informative webinar to get your questions answered regarding employees’ rights and employers’ responsibilities in getting employees back to work under current COVID-19 guidelines.
In an effort to provide our clients with additional guidance, Cook Brown, LLP Partner, Lisa Ryan, will address many of your employment law questions in a free webinar for our clients. Topics to be covered include:
- Strategies for addressing a reduction in force to avoid employment liability
- Benefits and risks to maintaining a remote workforce
- Preparing for employee concerns related to returning to work
- Responding to employee questions regarding their right to Unemployment Insurance
- Documentation employers should maintain
- Workforce communication when an employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Steps to protect your business from future employment law claims related to the COVID crisis
Space is limited to 75 clients. We will reply with the Zoom link confirming your registration.