Join us at our 23rd Annual Employment Law Update. During this session, Cook Brown Attorneys will provide an overview of key legislative and regulatory changes, as well as court opinions impacting California employers on a variety of topics, including:
- Statutory expansion to California’s Paid Sick Leave requirements
- New protected “Reproductive loss leave”
- Limits to enforceability of arbitration agreements
- Workplace violence safety requirements
- Recent expansion to background check regulations
- Drug testing limitations effective January 1st
- Reimbursing workers for remote work expenses
Cook Brown Partners will also share their knowledge of the latest trends affecting businesses in California, including legal developments in the Private Attorneys General Act and class action litigation and the best practices to keep your workplaces working.
Register for Webinar
Registration is closed for the webinar.