Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for a detailed review of California and Federal Prevailing Wage Law. Attendees will also learn how to read and interpret state prevailing wage determinations, including state travel and subsistence and shift differential provisions. The class will also focus on taking credit for fringe benefit contributions, apprenticeship compliance, recordkeeping requirements (including eCPR on state jobs), and skilled and trained workforce requirements on certain state jobs.
Topics that will be covered:
- Identifying the projects and types of work covered by the CA Prevailing Wage Law
- Understanding the wage determination applicable to your project
- Taking credit for employer provided Fringe Benefits
- Apprenticeship compliance
- Compliance and enforcement