Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for a detailed review of California Prevailing Wage law, where she’ll cover:
- The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals’ recent decision regarding coverage of the hauling and delivery of ready-mixed concrete;
- Identifying and interpreting wage determinations, including travel and subsistence provisions;
- Taking proper credit for fringe benefit contributions;
- Apprenticeship compliance; and,
- Skilled and trained workforce requirements on certain public works projects.
Attendees will also learn about penalties for non-compliance with public works contractor registration requirements; the small project exemption for eCPR; and how to respond to a DLSE audit.
Stay tuned for registration details!
Chico Masonic Center, York Rite Room
1110 W. East Avenue, Chico