Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for a detailed review of California and Federal Prevailing Wage law. Attendees will also learn how to read and interpret state and federal prevailing wage determinations, including state travel and subsistence and shift differential provisions. The class will also focus on taking credit for fringe benefit contributions; apprenticeship compliance; recordkeeping requirements, including eCPR on state jobs; and skilled and trained workforce requirements on certain state jobs.
Topics that will be covered:
- Statutory provisions regarding new penalties for non-compliance with public works contractor registration requirements
- Small project provisions for an awarding exemption for contractor registration and submission of eCPR
- Penalty provisions for an awarding body’s failure to notify DIR of public works projects
- AB 3018 – Penalties for skilled and trained workforce violations
- When penalties may be assessed and for how much
Royal Electric, 8481 Carbide Ct, Sacramento, CA 95828