Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for this in-depth webinar sponsored by PHCC-GSA on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 from 9:00 to 10:30 am to review Federal (Davis Bacon) Prevailing Wage Law. This webinar will include a review of projects, types of work, and workers covered by Federal Prevailing Wage Law.
The class will focus on:
- Identifying the projects and types of work covered by Federal Prevailing Wage Law
- Understanding the wage determination applicable to your project
- Taking credit for employer-provided fringe benefits
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Compliance and enforcement
- Federal contractor sick leave requirements
Attend from anywhere if you are:
- The primary contact for the company
- The person in charge of certified payroll and/or HR
The cost is $25/member and $50/non-member. Additional attendees are $15/member and $25/non-member.
For more information and to register, send an email to [email protected].