Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for this in-depth webinar sponsored by PHCC-GSA on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 from 9:00 to 11:30 am to review California Prevailing Wage Law. This seminar will include a review of projects, types of work, and requirements on a growing number of projects.
The class will focus on:
- Identifying the projects and types of work covered by CA Prevailing Wage Law
- Understanding the wage determination applicable to your project
- Taking credit for employer-provided fringe benefits
- Recordkeeping requirements
- Apprenticeship compliance and graduation requirements
- Compliance and enforcement
- Skilled and trained workforce requirements
Attend from anywhere if you are:
- The primary contact for the company
- The person in charge of certified payroll and/or HR
- The individual who processes DAS 140/142
- The person who processes training contributions
The cost is $25/member and $50/non-member. Additional attendees are $15/member and $25/non-member.
For more information and to register, send an email to [email protected].