For businesses working to sustain operations in a down economy, difficult staffing decisions may present themselves. Join AAPC for this virtual seminar covering the logistics and compliance of laying off employees. Cook Brown Partner Lisa Ryan is a speaker.
You’ll walk away with an understanding of:
- How to comply with labor and employment law requirements, including special considerations under the CARES Act
- How to prepare and conduct a notification meeting
- Strategies for re-structuring and following up with remaining employees
- Furloughs vs. layoffs and considerations when recalling furloughed or laid off employees
- Work share programs, unemployment benefits, and more