Join us at our Annual Labor and Employment Legal Update to learn about recently passed legislation and new laws impacting California employers.
During this session, Cook Brown Attorneys will provide an overview of key legislative and regulatory changes, as well as court opinions impacting California employers on a variety of topics, including developments in:
- Expansion of California Family Rights Act
- Drug testing in the workplace
- Salary transparency and reporting obligations
- Continued COVID-19 obligations
- Enforceability of arbitration agreements
Cook Brown Attorneys will also share their knowledge of the latest trends affecting businesses in California, including legal developments and trends related to timekeeping, paid sick leave, Class Action, and PAGA litigation as well as harassment and discrimination claims and the best practices to keep your workplaces working.
Register for Webinar
Registration is closed for the webinar.