- California Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Section
Julie has substantial experience in the litigation of employment matters involving harassment, discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower, and wage and hour claims. She is known for her effective client advocacy, identifying the critical weakness in her opponents’ arguments.From her work as a human resource manager prior to entering law school, Julie has a “boots on the ground” understanding of employee relations. As a manager, she drafted personnel policies, administered progressive discipline, and conducted workplace investigations, employment terminations, and exit interviews.
Julie is admitted to practice before all California state courts, as well as the federal court for the Eastern District of California.
- California Employment & Labor Association (CELA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Adjunct co-professor at Lincoln Law School of Sacramento (2014-2015)