Evan’s experience in labor and employment law is enhanced by his work in management for a major national retailer prior to entering law school. That experience gives him a keen insight into management and staff relationships, communication, and challenges. As a paralegal, he works with matters involving wage and hour class actions, employment discrimination, sex/race harassment, wrongful termination, workplace policy creation and implementation, workplace investigations, and labor law issues.
- California Supreme Court Clarifies Rest Day Rules
- NRLB: “Fight for $15 Buttons” In-Not-Out
- The California Fair Pay Act: Make Sure You’re Up to Speed on SB 1063 and AB 1676
- The Saga Continues: D.C. Circuit Hears a Challenge to the NLRB’s New Joint Employment Test
- California Prop 64: What Does it Mean to Employers?